We do our best to provide the same interpreter to our clients for consecutive services, however, if the interpreter is unable to continue work with the client, another professional interpreter will be provided.
Your appointments are very important to the A TO Z team and an interpreter has been reserved especially for you. We will honor cancellations with a 24 hour advanced notice. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour advanced notice will be subject to a 50% charge of the reservation.
- Full payments are due upon receipt of invoice, unless, other arrangements are previously made.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
Our professional interpreters providing interpretations during medical appointments are trained and bound to adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and have entered into a contract with A To Z Translators, LLC to protect client privacy in all client encounters. Interpreters are not allowed to possess any client information other than the information needed to provide the interpretation services requested by the health care provider.
Health care providers requesting interpretation services are asked to provide the following:
- Patient’s name (unless otherwise indicated)
- Provider’s name
- Date, time, duration, location of type of appointment
- Any special instructions (for example: preferred interpreter’s gender, assisting client with paperwork, interpreting for client on additional labs or during financial counseling after a provider’s visit